Antares Fixed Income covers a range of fixed interest instruments across the risk spectrum, including sovereign debt, bank bills, corporate bonds, hybrid securities, private debt and derivatives.
Antares Fixed Income’s core investment process:
- Maximises running yield without compromising capital preservation;
- Focuses on fundamental and qualitative research;
- Performs deep research on individual securities;
- Considers technical and quantitative analysis; and
- Understands illiquidity and how to take advantage of it.
Antares Fixed Income seeks to make tilts away from the benchmark, enhancing returns through a combination of core and tactical strategies. Core strategies consist primarily of credit selection and running yield maximisation, while tactical strategies focus on duration, yield curve and spread positions.